Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Authors, reviewers and editors will inform the journal if they consider that there is a conflict of interest.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and guarantee? the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (e.g., place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to disseminate their work electronically (for example, in institutional repositories or on their own website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as to a subpoena more early and most of the published works (See The Effect of Open Access) (in English).
The names and email addresses registered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.